Who is eligible? - non-profit organizations that support affordable and accessible golf programs and facilities to economically-disadvantaged children and individuals with disabilities
Why this grant program was put in place - to help the ongoing effort to create opportunities in people's lives through golf
What this grant money can be used for - Grant funds can be used for instruction, golf course and range access, equipment, transportation, and construction of accessible golf facilities.
Past Grant Recipients -
- Police Athletic League
- The First Tee of Greater Alabama- received $16,000 grant award
- Scottsdale Unified School District - received $11,000 grant award
- Urban Youth Golf Program received $45,000!
- The Midnight Golf Program received $50,000!
- Tony Yates Caring for Kids Foundation received $12,000
- Columbus State Community College received $32,000!