What is that? An unrestrictive grant means that the artist can use their grant award for anything!
Artists at any stage of career development may be nominated. To be considered for fellowships, artists must be:
- 21 years of age or older
- U.S. citizens or legal residents in any U.S. state.
Artists must have the following:
- Expert artistic skills
- Received artistic education or training (formal or informal
- Attempted to derive income from those skills
- Been actively engaged in creating artwork and presenting it to the public
This grant program supports artists in all career stages, including emerging and mid-career artists, as well as individuals who have achieved master artist status. The grants will be awarded across a broad array of disciplines:
- Architecture and Design
- Crafts and Traditional Arts
- Literature (fiction, nonfiction, and poetry)
- Media (film, media, and radio)
- Theater Arts
- Visual Arts
Nominated artists are notified of their nominations and encouraged to apply. Artists are required to fill out a simple online application.
What is the grant award amount of this