Sunday, June 24, 2007

You Know there are certain kinds of grants........

You know with all the questions that I have seen about grants to pay off credit card bills and grants to buy a car it suddenly dawned on me that such grants exist! These are the kind of grants where you can spend the grant award any way that you want - which means that you can use the grant money to pay bills - including credit card bills and even to buy a car!

One of these grants awards $100,000 in cash! Surely you can think of a lot of ways to spend that!

Mind you there are not a whole lot of these kinds of programs but really how many do you need unless you decide you're going to be greedy about it. And I have always said in the past that you can and should apply for as many grants as you're eligible to apply for - and that would include these catagories of grants as well. I'm almost ashamed to say that I forgot about them but now that I have remembered them this just makes my work a whole lot more easier for my clients who come to me with those "impossible" kinds of grant requests!

No comments: