Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Questions Asked And Answered

...........Can you answer one question what am I doing wrong. and what kind of work do you do.do you work for the government..................................

S

It really is too hard to say "what you are doing wrong" because I just don't know who you're applying to, I don't know what you're applying for and I have no idea of the specifics of the programs that you are applying for. The kind of work that I do includes grant research - which means finding grant programs for clients, grantwriting which means writing and preparing the grant applications for clients and I also consult on grant matters with and for clients. Do I work for the government - No - I work for myself, out of my home with lots and lots of files and papers and my computer desk!

No comments: