Thursday, March 6, 2008

Grants For School Teachers' Housing?

I am wondering where to look to find grants for school teachers housing in rural school districts and information for student loans. If you could let me know it would be very helpful. My email is

Thanks for your help.

One of the very first places that you should start to look for housing grants is the state's website of where the school districts are located. There are many rural-related grants but you will first have to find out if the area is considered "rural" by government grant standards. If you can not find the information on the state website then you should check the government website for any of the rural-type grants that you mentioned. It could be a case of the government website having the information before the state does and if that is the case then you should consider yourself lucky because you will be one of the first to know about their programs and you will be able to apply for them (if you are eligible) before others know about the program.

As far as grant programs for student loans I suggest that you take a look at my "Grants-Related" website at:

where I have put information about different grant programs for teachers regarding their student loans and information about grant programs relating to student loans in general. There are more than a few of these types of financial programs out there and all you have to do is see if you are qualified to apply for them.

No comments: