Friday, October 26, 2007

Are You A Woman That Has A Dream Of Starting Her Own Business?

I have mentioned before about the different number of grant programs out there to help a person start their own business. There is a new grant program that is specifically for women that have a dream of wanting to start their own business. You have to be at least 18 years old to apply for this grant but you can spend the money any way that you like.

However I do have one problem with this so-called "grant" program because they charge an application fee. I personally do not considered it to be a legitimate grant program when one has to pay an application fee. I'm sorry but I just do not consider it a legitimate grant program.

Now the application fee is small and if you feel comfortable with paying it then you should apply for this program.

I do not include these kinds of "grant" programs when I am finding them for my clients - unless they specifically state that they don't mind applying for "grant" programs of this kind.

No comments: