Monday, February 4, 2008

"I Need Start-Up Funds For Starting A Licensed Child Care Business"

Here is a copy of a recent email I received:

"Thanks Rose. I saw this link, the only problem I had was that I am unable to access the websites. The section that instructions you to click on a particular website does not work. How can I find this information myself (websites)?

I am a woman starting a licensed child care business and need start-up funds.
"

Thanks,
J~


Access to the website(s) are prohibitive.

But the bulk of grant information that I have found has been online.

The "ten pages of grant programs information that I sent to the client concerning grants that her licensed daycare center" are eligible to apply for were mostly provided by her own state of residence so a good start for you would be to start checking your state's own website to see what grant programs that they may have.

No comments: