Tuesday, December 3, 2013

A Call For Help!

Anonymous said...

Hey Rose! :) I saw your post on Aidepage. I was wondering if you happen to know of any grants to help women of Domestic violence, who are trying to get a home, and help getting back on their feet? I'm originally from Pa, moved to TN and found myself trapped. About a year and a half ago I tried to get out and the shelter wasn't able to get the funds to help, and my family was useless. Due to depression and the girls I just gave up and came back. The past year has been a nightmare and he is taking it out mentally on the 14 year old and I don't know how much more I can take before I end up being one of those women on the tv show SNAPPED. I am desperately in need of help. Any info you can give me would be great. Thank you much hun, have a great day!

There are a lot of Domestic groups out there that may be able to help you. What you should do is take some time out and go to your local library to find out more information.

I will have to check my files to see if there are any groups/grant programs that may be able to help you.

No comments: