Please bear in mind that this is a NEW scholarship program!
The purpose of this scholarship program is to reward college-bound students who demonstrate exemplary leadership, drive, integrity, and citizenship with financial assistance to pursue higher education.
This scholarship program will reward up to 20 students a year with a renewable scholarship of $10,000 annually (potentially up to $40,000 per recipient)!
In order to be eligible to apply for this scholarship program you must:
- demonstrate exemplary leadership, drive, integrity, and citizenship at school, at home, at the workplace, and within the community
- be nominated by an eligible community leader, such as a high school principal, elected official or executive director of a nonprofit organization
- be recommended by an authority figure, such as a student activity advisor, community service coordinator, coach, employer, teacher, counselor, or religious leader
- demonstrate strong academic performance (3.0 or greater GPA or equivalent)
- demonstrate financial need
- be a citizen of the United States of America
- use scholarship funds for student tuition, room, and board while pursuing a bachelor's degree at an accredited U.S. college or university.