Saturday, April 28, 2007

Grant Basics 101

That is the name of my new blog. It is a spin-off from my Working From Home Blog. I do both grant research and grant writing. I decided to start this separate blog because grants and the grant process in general is such a big topic that I should have a separate blog for this.

There are so many myths and misconceptions about grants in general and I found that as I researched it more and more, more and more interesting information has been brought to my attention. I now know that there are grants for almost anything, almost everywhere and almost everyhow! I have seen the more unusual grants like the grant that a witch got to run her business and the grant program that US farmers grouw weed! All strange but more importantly they are all true.

So if you think that there are no grants out there that you may be eligible for then I would advise you to keep reading this blog to see how wrong you are!

No comments: